Recently added resources
Select a sector or topic of interest from the list below to see the most recently added resources.
Click these links to get resources added to the edna repository during the last seven days...
Adult & Community Education
Early Childhood Education
Vocational Education and Training
Recently added to edna
- DEEWR Scholarships for Career Advisers - Applications open
- The 2012 DEEWR Scholarships for Career Advisers applications are now open. The Industry Placement Scholarships provide $10,000 to enable short-term in...
- Malaysia International Scholarship (MIS)
- The Malaysia International Scholarship (MIS) is an initiative by the Malaysian Government to attract the best brain from around the world to pursue ad...
- Centre aims to boost teaching quality
- Southern Cross University's School of Education has partnered with the Coffs Harbour Senior College in the Centre for Excellence project, which aims t...
- Big Kodaly Day: The Ian Harrison Memorial Workshop
- This is a one day music seminar aimed at teaching older beginners; middle/upper primary - lower secondary. Learn how to develop musicianship in your c...
- Sing in the City registration
- ANCA Victoria is pleased to invite you to the State Choral Festival 'SING IN THE CITY' on 16 ? 18 September 2011. Registration is now open for this ex...
- NBN 101: A broadband-driven education revolution?
- Will the National Broadband Network change the face of education in Australia? This article is part of Computerworld Australia's NBN 101 series, which...
- Laptop program hailed
- The lives of 5000 students in remote Australia have been turned around during the past 12 months, courtesy of a small green and white laptop. Over the...